2 Days Cappadocia Tour from Bodrum
Day 1: Bus to Cappadocia
Late evening departure to Cappadocia by overnight bus from the local bus station.
Bus from Bodrum to Cappadocia
Day 2: North Cappadocia Tour (L)
On the arrival to Goreme we will meet you and take to our office where you can leave your luggage and start for the guided North Cappadocia tour.
At first we will visit the famous panorama of rock stones named Esentepe, following to Uchisar Castle(Byzantium period) form outside, Pasabag Valley, Dervent Valley and Tree Beauties Valley all are most important sights of North Cappadocia. Then we’ll head on to the ancient towns of Urgup and Avanos which is famous with red clay pottery where you can try your potting skills. Here will be the end of the day and we will transfer you to the hotel.
Hotel in Cappadocia
Day 3: South Cappadocia Tour / Bus to your chosen destination (B,L)
After your breakfast and check out, the guide will pick up from the hotel to start for South Cappadocia tour.
We’ll head on to Meskender Valley and Rose Valley famous with its red colored stone formations, will explore the landscape of the area hiking around. Visiting Cavusin Village with those specific cave houses forming miraculous landscape of the area, beautiful Pigeon Valley which says a lot by its name. Be amazed by the fabulous view of the Love Valley and its panoramic view. We are lucky to visit that unique Kaymakli Underground City and feel the gravity of ancient community with 5 to 20 levels down full of rooms, wineries, tombs and even barns that been used centuries ago.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred to the bus station to catch the bus to the destination you are interested to visit.
Bus from Cappadocia
Bus tickets mentioned in the itinerary.
All accommodation mentioned in the itinerary.
All mentioned transfers in the itinerary.
All tours with transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
All tours with professional tour guide, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
All meals mentioned by the itinerary ( B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
Vegetarian meals available.
All domestic taxes.
Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
Hot air balloon tour.
Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels.
Items of a personal nature Medical services.
This tour is available all year round.
Can be customized according to your wishes.
There is no hidden cost.
|Economic Class||Per Person in Room Share||Single Difference|
|English Guide||$ 190||$ 25|
|Comfort Class||Per Person in Room Share||Single Difference|
|English Guide||$ 210||$ 40|
Book Now or Inquire More Information
ROADRUNNER TRAVEL ONLINE BOOKING PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Planning your travel is as easy as 1,2,3.
- Decide on a package. Let us know what tours you are interested in or ask our experienced tour consultants to help you organize an individualized program suited to your specific needs and interests.
- Secure your reservation. Once you have chosen your itinerary we will send you a link to our Roadrunner Travel Online Secure Payment system. Here you can make a deposit to reserve your booking through a secure server. We use the latest, most secure technology available, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details. We will also need the legal name, date of birth and passport numbers for all travelers.
- Relax your vacation is taken care of! When your credit card has cleared, we will book and confirm your hotels, transportation and tours. We will e-mail you a detailed itinerary and arrange a convenient time and place to pick up your vouchers (either at the airport, your hotel or our office).
We kindly require a deposit payment at time of booking to secure your reservations. The deposit payment is 30% of the total amount. The remaining 70% of the total amount is to be paid when you pick up your vouchers and tickets.
Why You Shoud Book With Us
Best Price Guaranteed - Compare Deals & Save Money
Over 20.000 + Happy Customers
Over 20 Years of Experience in Turkey Tours